OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form an agreement between us and you.
You – (The Client)
Us – (Online Media Solutions and here in after referred to as OMS)
What do both parties agree to?
1. The client agrees to:
- Provide OMS within a reasonable timescale (30 days), everything that is requested from you to complete the project.
- Provide OMS with all content requested within a reasonable timescale (30 days) such as text, images and any relevant information.
- Adhere to payment plan enclosed/ attached with this document or agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Advise OMS, in advance of any confidential information presented by email, written or verbally between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as `confidential` in the subject of the email or clearly on any written documents.
- Provide OMS a minimum of one month’s notice in writing or by email should you wish to cancel any of your services.
2. OMS agrees to:
- Carry out services in a professional and timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to any deadlines between us and you.
- Make a reasonable number of revisions to the layout and colour scheme until you are satisfied with the design concept or such time as both parties feel an agreement is likely to be reached but no more than 2 major revisions.
Additional revisions or design work outside the scope of the project will be charged separately.
- Endeavour to complete requested website revisions or updates within 6 working days wherever possible. Revision entitlement is dependent upon your OMS package details.
- Contact you before the end of the first 12 month period to state the various options open to you for continuing website maintenance and support and/or hosting.
- Maintain up-to-date skills and knowledge through regular training and research
3. Design credit
- A link to OMS will appear in either small type or a small graphic at the bottom of the client’s website. If a client requests for it to be removed a charge will apply.
4. Website Development
- All websites are developed to work primarily across all major browsers and platforms, including other devices such as mobile phones and touch pads. However, OMS cannot guarantee complete and/or long term compatibility across
every major browser, platform or handheld device to updates/upgrades by their respective vendors.
- OMS cannot guarantee compatibility in old or redundant software.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- Payment is taken for the design / administration time and any other costs associated to building your website.
- OMS will take payment for any outstanding balances once the work has been approved or the client has reached their maximum amount of revisions.
- OMS has the right to charge the client up to 85% of the total costs should the client cancel after the design concept has been agreed but prior to the website going live. The scale of the charge will be dependent on what stage
the project is at when the cancellation takes place.
- If the part payment of a website has been agreed, i.e half website cost up front and half on completion of the website, this is on the condition that the website brief has been returned within 15 working days. If the website
brief has not been returned within 15 working days the remainder of the money owed will be taken.
- If the client does not provide the requested content and information within 30 days from commissioning the website, the client will have to pay an additional fee to rebook the services of the design team if the requested content
and information is submitted later than agreed.
- OMS reserves the right to charge any payments used at the point of sale once the agreement is in arrears with a late payment charge applied.
- Charges for services to be provided by OMS are defined in the project quotation the client receives by email, Quotations are valid for 7 days, OMS reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of
6. Domain agreement
- OMS will register a domain name to an individual and/or company on a per domain name basis and the individual or company is granted exclusive use of this domain so long as all fees are paid and the balance of any accounts are
kept up to date.
- Any registered domain can be used for any legal, decent and honest use of the Internet and must not breach any UK laws.
- OMS reserves the right not to register or assign any domain name for whatever reason.
- OMS reserves the right to delete or suspend any domain name if payments have defaulted upon and may at its discretion levy admin charges in re-establishing any domain or services thereof.
- Should the client wish to transfer a domain name to an alternate host, a minimum of 14 days notice in writing is required before the domain and hosting is up for renewal.
- OMS reserves the right to vary the rate charged for a domain name registration and renewals.
- OMS reserves the right to register a reasonable alternate domain name if a requested domain name is not available.
- OMS hereby excluded itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from loss or damage caused by inaccuracy
- OMS hereby excluded itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from loss or damage caused by omission
- OMS hereby excluded itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether loss or damage results from negligence or other cause in the product of the website.
- OMS hereby excluded itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from loss or damage to client’s artwork/photos supplies for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- OMS hereby excluded itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from loss or damage caused by any hosting downtime or technical faults.
- The entire liability of OMS to the client in respect of any claim what so ever or break of this agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the services under this agreement
in respect of which the breach has arisen.
8. Search engine optimisation
- Any monies paid for search engine optimisation is paid for time and effort incurred by OMS through copywriting, regular research and website revisions.
- OMS cannot guarantee results through search engine optimisation due to the frequent change in the industry.
9. Changes to terms and conditions
- i. OMS reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of the change does not make those changes invalid. These terms and
conditions are available online at www.onlinems.co.uk